Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fuel your passion

My favorite things about love...Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It is not easily angered. Love endures. Love never fails.





Create your life and your world around passion and you will exude compassion. A bubble will begin to surround you and everyone that knows you and even those that you encounter for the first time will cling to you. They will listen to you, they will find you interesting, and you will begin to inspire one individual after another in some way. Your passion will be so strong children, women and men of all ages will hope to be like you. No matter how often you begin to here how inspiring you are or those that tell you what direction you should take based on your passions you won't realize it until something happens. This something is huge and it has never happened to me before until recently...so as I  continue my journey in life I met someone that exudes the love of passion as much as I do. You will wonder why so much energy and connection presents itself. You will learn from that person's passion and begin to have passion for them.  I believe passion for a person is rare. It is not often found and it's not something that can be acquired if it was never there to begin with. If you do all things in life with passion there is no reason why you can't become passionately in love.

A passionate person is more breathtaking than a person that goes through the motions in life. When I think about passion I can't even describe it in words because it's a feeling that I only get about certain things that I cannot live without. I compare passion and love together because they are the only two words I can't describe the meaning of because they are only shown by your eyes, your voice, your expressions, your dedication, and your energy.  What are your passions? Have you ever been passionate about the success and happiness of someone else?

1 comment:

  1. I love you!!! I miss you! Come visit me before my wedding! <3

    ReplyDelete